Thursday, January 3, 2013

The good and the bad

The good news is that Matthew seems to have been reset after the events at camp on New Years Eve.

The bad news is that the rest of us are emotionally spent.


The good news is that I have found out that my support community is larger than I ever could have hoped for in my wildest dreams.
The bad news is that we are being lovingly supported by too many people who have also travelled this horrible path.

The good news is that I may have found a therapist for the boys and I who I like.
The bad news is that therapy is just one more thing for a single mom with 3 kids with special needs to fit into our already too full schedule.

The good news is that my knee was healing.
The bad news is that it "was" healing and now as I prepared to go back to some much needed karate, it has swollen again.

The good news is that tonight David and I will have some much needed time alone.
The bad news is that we are getting that time alone because we are going to Boston for some neuropsych testing.

The good news is that I am a mom on a mission for mental health treatment.
The bad news is that this may be the hardest mission of my life.

Thank you for the love, hugs, support and cheerleading!  Trust me, it does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment