Wednesday, June 16, 2010

he cracks the code

Ok seriously, how is this possible......how can this be.....and what do I do with the information.......

Matthew has cracked the code to the food lock box. I specifically purchased a lock box with a combination that would be hard for him to do... yet since Sunday morning I have come downstairs and he has had food. Food that I was 99% sure I had locked. Food that he should not have had access to....but alas, food he HAD so he must have access to......

Since Sunday I have questioned my sanity. I have checked and double checked that the box with the snacks is locked. It has been locked when I go to bed, yet unlocked in the morning....maybe I didn't spin the dials. Maybe I thought I locked it but hadn't. There were truly moments when I had to question my sanity.....Alas tonight the truth comes out.

The boy has cracked the code. The boy who mind you had to ask me on Saturday where to put his dirty clothes. Could not remember to pee everynight before bed if I didnt tell him to. But he has cracked the code...knows how to access the food....I am telling you if he wasnt so busy wasting brain cells finding ways to drive me crazy, he might truly be a genius.

Well tonight....I have a master plan. I am changing the code- Two can play at this game! Tomorrow AM I shall be the one laughing..

Childish? Maybe
Pathetic? Ok, so what?
I have to create the illusion that I am in charge here because I am seriously beginning to think Matthew might be smarter than me....so while I still have the chance, I will use anything I can to my advantage....

What's that you say? You want the code? NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
I have to have some fun when I can!

2 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL This is hilarious Amie!! You know what though? You could replace all the snacks in the lock box ith HEALTHY snacks, like fruits and veggies, LOL! :)
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG wouldnt that be funny......I LOVE it!!!! he would DIE if he opened it to find raisins, carrots, etc.....that is totally what i am doing next time he cracks the code!

    ReplyDelete